VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: New member registration probs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I refered someone to this site from AOC but he says hes unable to register? It tells him to correct errors on the page but doesnt say what they are? Anyone have any ideas?
I have raised this with Russell for him to take a look mate

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
Cheers pal
There is nothing logged mate, so I'm not sure what errors he's getting.

Can you PM me the username he wants and his email and I'll get it setup for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers pal, ive pm'd him, ill pass it over when he gets back to me.

Can see me getting banned off AOC for spamming, everytime someone asks a question about a J I point them in this direction ha
That's because we have more info in a better format and more helpful people than most other forums [WINKING FACE]

It is m8, I see people asking questions bout Js on there all time and rarely get an answer, its based more towards G n H on there
Yeah that's the good thing about us, we are a very focused forum so have a wealth of info and knowledgeable folk around [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

@Rusty2009 can you PM me please m8 so I can pass on his details, Ive tried PM'n you and I cant ha
(9:th-Feb-2016, 21:18:36)Bloopeta Wrote: [ -> ]@Rusty2009  can you PM me please m8 so I can pass on his details, Ive tried PM'n you and I cant ha

Sent strange you should be able to PM me.
(9:th-Feb-2016, 21:37:09)Rusty2009 Wrote: [ -> ]
(9:th-Feb-2016, 21:18:36)Bloopeta Wrote: [ -> ]@Rusty2009  can you PM me please m8 so I can pass on his details, Ive tried PM'n you and I cant ha

Sent strange you should be able to PM me.

Probs just me mate ha, couldnt work out how to enter recepiant, Ive replied to ur PM