VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: OPC Steering Wheel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys

Anyone know if the airbag froim my standard leather sterring wheel would fit into this OPC steering wheel?

[Image: nSu3aOD.jpg]

Thanks
yes it will mate
Ta mate! Have decided on this over the alloys... Deciding whether I want this or the bi turbo one

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Bought! [WINKING FACE] but it's an xmas pressie so I have to wait to fit it [PENSIVE FACE]

ether one is much better transforms the feel and look
Yeah does look miles better from the photos! Bought the OPC one as I like the use of chrome around the bottom sections.

I need to work on the outside of the car more now! Inside looks spot on! @tucpal dunno how you got yours so cheap! The one I bought was double the price of yours from a german ebayer!

a lucky find mate it is in mint condition also and off a 64 plate j
you will love it mate totaly
Yeah defo got lucky there from what I can tell! My searches turned up about 6 different ones, only one from a bi turbo and that was £250 but I liked the OPC/VXR one which was only £50 more so I went for that one. Seller says it's brand new too! Any idea what VX charge for them?

I'm sure I will dude Smile can't wait to get tinkering and get it fit! Big grin
at a guess £400 to 500 ish
Oh not as bad as I thought then! Just with them wanting like £400 for the clusters I'd have thought they would charge a grand for a steering wheel haha