VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: JohnL's VXR Progress thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's the replacement to the Blue Beast.

[Image: head%20on.jpg]

[Image: rear.jpg]

[Image: front.jpg]
very nice mate that is a stunning motor...
Beautiful car mate! If I didn't have to swap from a 3dr to a 5dr I'd have loved one of these!
White is way better...
Thanks for the kind comment.

Only real issue I have with white is keeping it clean
what is the spec mate
Afl's, sat nav 950, aero and seat pack. Three options were missing from what I wanted but the deal was to good to ignore.

Wanted a heated steering wheel, climate control and rear parking sensors. They offered to retro fit the sensors but wasnt sure if it would end up just been a aftermarket kit fitted so decided against it and will look at a reverse camera at a later stage.
good spec mate i want one ha ha
they would have fitted one off those horrid number plate sensor jobs
save for the reverse camera much better option you will have no problem with that set up.
i am after a heated steering wheel myself i have the correct panel just still have not found the wheel
i will let you know if it is plug and play if i ever get it done
That would be great pal. That's what I thought when they gave me the spec. It had the important ones fitted
they offered it to my mum when she picked her Corsa up i could not believe the cost
sure it cost about £150 she was not happy when i said i could have done that for £20 ha ha
Lol that's what I was thinking I didn't ask I just said I'd live with out them. Never had them before. If I'm honest I only wanted them for the car park I use that has low bollards that you can't see when reversing. I just get Anna to get out and guide me the last two foot
what happened to the pictures ???
They should be back now Paul.
cheers dont forget to show them lovely seats lol
Lovely mate.
Looks great Wink

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well I can't believe I've not kept this upto date.

White car ended up been wrapped purple stayed this way for around 18 months possibly longer and then car was swapped for a flash blue vxr.

This has a few mods in the time I owned it. Factory reverse camera thanks to @Rusty2009 also fitted front and rear parking sensors again with Rusty's help. Roll on to last Wednesday and an end of an era for myself for the last 21 years I've owned an Astra of some form. I've now got an Insignia [Image: 0df4e2f6ca1d316cd54254b737ef0bae.jpg][Image: 180b09edc01b6224f5730badd2b3162a.jpg]

Sent from my J8210 using Tapatalk
(9:th-Feb-2020, 10:33:44)JohnL Wrote: [ -> ]Well I can't believe I've not kept this upto date.

White car ended up been wrapped purple stayed this way for around 18 months possibly longer and then car was swapped for a flash blue vxr.

This has a few mods in the time I owned it. Factory reverse camera thanks to @Rusty2009 also fitted front and rear parking sensors again with Rusty's help. Roll on to last Wednesday and an end of an era for myself for the last  21 years I've owned an Astra of some form. I've now got an Insignia [Image: 0df4e2f6ca1d316cd54254b737ef0bae.jpg][Image: 180b09edc01b6224f5730badd2b3162a.jpg]

Sent from my J8210 using Tapatalk

Ahh that purple wrapped VXR looks 10/10! (My fav colour is purple)