VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Mystery Plug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey All,

Just finished with the work I was doing around the boot of the car over the last day or so and seem to have this plug/filler left over and no idea where it's from!

[attachment=371]

[attachment=372]

I know this will be pretty hard but does anyone have any idea where it could be from?

Thanks Smile
think it is a trim plug from the rear boot trim the black part you removed that covers a screw hole
(3:rd-May-2015, 01:15:59)tucpal Wrote: [ -> ]think it is a trim plug from the rear boot trim the black part you removed that covers a screw hole

+1
Hmmmm I thought that too but didn't appear to be any missing from there when I checked yesterday....I'll have another look today though (if it stops raining) thanks Big grin
check the lower boot trim and boot door trim.
Cheers mate! Will do Smile just not sure when it appeared as I was doing loads of work around the boot the past 2 days. Will have a look shortly when the weather perks up as I say :P

Definitely looks like it's from a visible part of the car doesn't it though with it having a texture on it...
It covers the interior manual boot release
Hmmm not sure where you mean tbh mate :(
[Image: %24(KGrHqR,!hYFDuguSMpNBRFjB,teOQ~~60_35.JPG]

If you look at this pic bottom centre is a small round hole the bung goes there it covers the boot lock
Oh yeah!! Cool, thanks mate! Will have a look when I go to the car later Smile

You were right mate, was in the upper plastic bit of the boot lid like in the photo Smile cheers!