VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Chrome Headlights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Evening All!

Okay so not something I'll be able to undertake any time soon as i have a list of work I want to do which is growing by the day with less and less money to fund it! Ha. But I wanted to see if anyone knows if it is possible to install the chrome trim which sits inside the headlights? As with most of the other chrome trim, my car seems to not have this and I do wish I had it.

Probably going to be a full headlight swap I imagine but as I have no reason to do this other than the chrome I want, I thought I'd see if it's something that can just be added on cheaply Smile

Thanks
You would need a donor set mate anyway so a swap would be quickest keep an eye on eBay they do come up on there very cheap every now and then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah good point...right I'll do that then, won't be any time soon though. Wanna buy those visors off you before anything else. So would a new set of lights just be plug and play then?
Yes mate plug and and plug (they may need ailing tho) most places will charge a fiver for that.
Okay cheers Smile will keep an eye out for a set when I have a bit more money