VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Xenon Angel Eye Halo's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thinking of buying a set of these and fitting them to my xenon's to give them the finishing touch.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...1514233361

What's your thoughts? Would be the WHITE ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure if I'm honest.
To come on with your sidelight/DRLs?
Yep to come on with DRL don't know if they should come on with sidelights tho.
i contemplated them when i retro fitted the projectors and i would say no mate
tucpal Wrote:how about a flexible DRL led ??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2X-30cm-Flexib...3aa003fa20

Theres an idea lol,

the listing is miss leading tho as is says

Quote:Function:If you connect to the signal light. Amber/Yellow colors on when turn signal on. Automatic switchback to DRL white color when turn signal off

then says

Quote:Can Be Used For DRL or Turn Signal Light
just noticed that but that type off tube drl may work
Found them fitted to another J and they have also fitted angel eye.

different look
Think I need to find a cheap Headlamp I can play with Lol
Rusty2009 Wrote:Found them fitted to another J and they have also fitted angel eye.

[video=youtube;aTh0CwgU9TQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTh0CwgU9TQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

that looks so good :P
Did you ever get around to this @Rusty2009 ? I love the idea of it

(1:st-Mar-2015, 08:50:36)Rusty2009 Wrote: [ -> ]Found them fitted to another J and they have also fitted angel eye.

Oh wow that looks stunning!!!
No not yet I've found a set of AFL headlamps cheap.
It doesn't need to be AFL lights does it??

Could it not be done to headlights like Tucpal's?

It could be done to that mate but I have AFL
I look forwards to seeing this, and if and when it's done I think I'll be calling on you for a spot of help even if you do live ridiculously far away haha

That's the issue! Rusty is properly helpful and always willing to give people a hand but he practically lives in France! Hahaha

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
(3:rd-Jan-2016, 11:16:21)sheppy1 Wrote: [ -> ]That's the issue! Rusty is properly helpful and always willing to give people a hand but he practically lives in France! Hahaha

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
+1

Not keen looks to busy at the front and splitting an AFL could be an expensive ***** up
(3:rd-Jan-2016, 12:19:41)cornishtaz Wrote: [ -> ]Not keen looks to busy at the front and splitting an AFL could be an expensive ***** up

Hence why I'm looking for a cheap set to play with not fussed if they have been broken even just something that I can use to get an idea of the look.
I think you should fit a GTC front end I know of a set of AFL's for sale[WHITE SMILING FACE]
(3:rd-Jan-2016, 12:39:58)cornishtaz Wrote: [ -> ]I think you should fit a GTC front end I know of a set of AFL's for sale[WHITE SMILING FACE]

I have been thinking about it but there's no GTC bumpers with headlamp washers on the market so it would be another new bumper.

along with the cost of the units I'll be looking at over a grand all in and that's then a grand less on the respray.
I've seen a few on ebay ranging from £99 upto £370 even a couple in the right colour