Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Anglia Members

Hi All,

Could you all please comment with a picture of your car and what area of East Anglia you are from 

Andy - Live in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire and I work just north of Cambridge

RE: East Anglia Members

Originally posted by andy2174
    Hi Andy

Essex Colchester bubby.. Used to work at Power Electrics / Power Generators at Alconbury airfield, then moved to Ellington village so know your working area quite well, even though I was running the depot and was the diesel service engineer running at working out of Earls Colne Colchester deport..

Comment

Jody, lived in Ipswich (still have family there) now in East London.

[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a260/jodyadams/2012%20*****%20GTC/20160224_143220_zpsrqf8otvg.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
      Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J1ODYA
        Jody, lived in Ipswich (still have family there) now in East London.

[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a260/jodyadams/2012%20*****%20GTC/20160224_143220_zpsrqf8otvg.jpg[/img]

Your car looks really good, East London, know the area quite well, until the kids came along I used to follow Leyton Orient and spent far to many hours cold and wet at Brisbane Road !
        [hr]
        Originally posted by Darren J
        Originally posted by andy2174
        Hi Andy

Essex Colchester bubby.. Used to work at Power Electrics / Power Generators at Alconbury airfield, then moved to Ellington village so know your working area quite well, even though I was running the depot and was the diesel service engineer running at working out of Earls Colne Colchester deport..

Hi, Darren J, I know the area you are talking about, the other side of Huntingdon ? not too far along the A14 from where I work, although with the 40mph restrictions back in place it takes a while to travel anywhere on the Central Cambridge section
        Any pictures of your car ?

Comment

Thanks Andy, and I'm a 10 min walk from there... just the other side of the tube station.

Using Tapatalk

Comment

East Anglia Members

Hey guys I'm Zoey, live near Newmarket [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] [attachment=490]

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
            [hr]

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
            Attached Files

Comment

Welcome to all those that have posted

Hopefully we can arrange a meet up in the next couple of months, does around the Cambridge area work for everyone ?

Comment

Working...
              X